Sunday, September 16, 2007

Soon... soon.. I hope.. *updated Monday*

Just a quick little post to let you all know that I am still waiting for my little one (I know how it is checking everyday and when there are no posts, wondering if the person had their baby).. but just so you all know.. if I don't have the baby by Thursday, they have scheduled an induction for Thursday. So by this weekend I will try to have some pics up :)

*yeah I'm still at home - any suggestions to get things going here???*

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Ellen,

I just popped over here from Allie's blog. Good Luck with the baby. I was 10 days over due, but Lucas came naturally the night before the induction. It was also like he knew. I don't want to leave, but if I have to leave I'm doing it on my own terms rather then someone kicking me out.

Good Luck

Jenn

Andrea said...

You're killin' me with all the suspense! haha! You heard that Amy had a baby girl, right? Wellllll...now I'm just waiting for you (or welll...for the little baby to decide it's time!) :)

Susanna said...

Try an electric hand held back massager...it worked for me! I wasn't intending to induce labor, just wanted to enjoy a nice massage and minutes after I finished using it I started to get my first contractions! Worked like a charm.

Allie said...

Ugh - wish I could offer some suggestions but I didn't make it full term with either of my pregnancies. My son was born at 33 weeks and my daughter at 37 weeks.

How about I just send you some serious good luck vibes. It is kind of weird to wish labour upon a person despite the outcome being so exciting. :)

Stacey said...

Hope you're not at home! Can't wait to hear the name you've picked for your little princess! Come check out my blog for my very first giveaway!