Friday, September 14, 2007

Quad rides and Muffins :)

So here are a few of the pictures that I promised :) Kevin bought Tristian a small toy quad that came with a Spiderman figure... Tristian has not put it down ever since.. the other day I caught Tristian trying to get a ride on his 'quad' :)
In the last picture he is actually sitting on the quad altho you can't really see it.. and the funny thing is he is holding onto the handlebars like a real quad!!
So today I decided to make some yummy muffins (Stacey posted the recipe on her blog a little while ago) and my son enjoyed licking the peanut butter off the scraper :) (oh and the muffins are even better than I thought!!)
Here are some other random pictures...
Tristian playing with a friends little girl.
Tristian squatting like he's ready to jump.. sometimes he walks around like this - it's so cute!
Me and my little squirt :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awww! I guess he just wanted to go for a quad ride and there was no one to take him so he took himself! hehe...that is TOO cute! And yeah..obviously you are still pregnant...sigh...I am anxiously waiting (and I'm sure you are too! hehe :) ).

Stacey said...

Glad you liked the muffins!

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable! I love how he helped you with the dishes (earlier post)!
Wishing you all the best as you anticipate #2!!