Thursday, September 03, 2009

New Layout :)

I kinda like this new layout :) I was fooling around this evening and this is what I came up with. The only thing that I'm not supper happy with is the header - anyone have a good idea how to center it a little more.. or any other good idea to make it look a little more even :) I figured I was due for an update!

It's my birthday this weekend, so I decided to do a little fun morning with the kids and daycare kids.. so besides a few extra fun activities, we baked my favorite kind of cake too. Husband is away at work this week - so other than my self-induced birthday party I am taking my kids for breakfast Sunday morning with a friend who also shares my birthday and her husband shares the same type of job that mine does.. so we decided to celebrate together :) Happy long weekend everyone!!

Me and my boy and my 'non photogenic at the time' girl :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay for the self-induced birthday party! I hope you have a great birthday, I love ya!