Monday, August 31, 2009

200!!!

Wow!! It sure has been a busy week last week! Not only was my house full of kids, but I also managed to wheel and deal.. and sell our car!! Now you may ask, so you sold a car, so what? Well, lets just say that we've had it up for sale for 10 months!! One evening I get an email asking if I'd sold the car already (through Kijiji), I said no. They came over the next morning to look at it. They came over in the afternoon to test drive it. Then I spent the rest of the day on the phone organizing everything that needed to be done on our part to sign the car over. I had to negotiate price and details. The next afternoon they picked up the car!! I guess I should add that I HATE negotiating price and my husband was not at home (working out of town) and out of cell service while I completed all of this.. needless to say.. STRESS!! After that I had to start tackling the disaster my house had become, because I was getting company for the weekend :) Needless to say, here I am, Monday has come and I'm still alive enjoying a few hours of reprive while my kids are napping :)

200? Just a little note, this is my 200th post!! I can't believe it!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! That is so great you finally sold your car. I know how you feel - we've been wanting to get our truck sold for a few months now too. boo. hopefully it doesn't take 10 months too!

Stacey said...

That's awesome that you sold your car! Wanna help with ours? Haha... yeah. And congrats on your 200th post!

Michelle said...

Thats awesome Ellen! I was thinking you must have sold it cuz i didnt see it when i stopped in this morning :)