Monday, September 21, 2009

Feeling Sad..

I got some sad news today. A young woman I know, who is a cousin to my cousin, that is from the same town as me, died unexpectedly today. Even though we were never close, it has really impacted me today. I cannot imagine the sadness and shock her family and husband will be going through, she was so young (about 25ish). Life is such a gift, I need to remember not to take it for granted and to cherish each moment and make it count!! Make sure my words are sweet and not harsh, that grudges are forgiven and not held - we never know when our time is up, I wondered if she would have known today was the day if she would have done anything different - if today was my last day, would I do anything different?

I know that this young woman has gone home to be with Jesus, but there are many people that will miss her deeply, so if you have a moment today, say a little prayer for Bobbi's friends and family.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Our neighbor died yesterday too, and it's hard to shake that sadness.