Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just another day...

Andrea, you are so funny, I loved the comment on your blog about looking and reading everyone elses blog before updating your own.. that's exactly what I do :) haha.. and then I too feel like I actually need to do something with my day :) So today my hubby is coming home.. he is finally done work :) YAY.. altho that means that we are really gonna have to moniter spending since there will not be an income for a few months (we have saved up for it).. but it'll be so nice to finally have my man at home again, but you just watch, give it a week and I'll be ready for him to get out of the house for a few hours a day :) oh well :) and tomorrow I am FINALLY getting my table set - we have been without for a while already.. but i'm a little nervous about putting it together without wrecking it.. and this afternoon I am picking my parents up from the airport - it's nice to have a busy day once in a while :) oh and we had about a foot of snow the other night and I have fun trying not to get stuck in my driveway - my car is so low that it drags the snow :) joys of spring/winter is still here season :)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I was just thinking the same thing about reading everyone elses blog before I update mine. And then I get bored when other people don't update often enough for me! Haha! Maybe I should worry about my own blog first...

Andrea said...

Hey...I was just wondering, have you guys had your time change yet, and if not, when is it? Because I want to phone you soon, but I don't want to phone too early or late so I thought I'd check if you had the time change yet :) I never remember when it is now that I live in the province with no time change!! :)

Andrea said...

Hey...I was just wondering, have you guys had your time change yet, and if not, when is it? Because I want to phone you soon, but I don't want to phone too early or late so I thought I'd check if you had the time change yet :) I never remember when it is now that I live in the province with no time change!! :)

Stacey said...

We just had our time change on Sunday. So now it's an hour later here in Manitoba than in Saskatchewan.

Ellen said...

yeah we also had our change so now we are same time as Saskatchewan :)