Wednesday, March 07, 2007

12 1/2 week check up

So on monday I had my Dr's appointment... when the nurse weighed me I asked her how much weight I had gained and she surprisingly told me that I had lost weight!! That surprised me a lot, and then she told me I had lost 4 pounds!!! That means I am at the weight that I was when I got pregnant with Tristian, which I hadn't been able to get to before I got preggo this time... funny.. altho I was a little concerned as I was at the crucial time of 12 weeks and wanted to make sure the baby was ok, it seemed to take forever for the Dr to come in. I didn't get to hear the baby's heartbeat as the Dr couldn't find it with the doppler, altho he said that it was a little early. So he did an ultrasound with his Ebay ultrasound machine :) and he had a hard time getting a good picture of the baby because he/she was moving around so much!! So that made me feel a lot better :) and he found the heart beating away and everything was just fine.. Thank you God!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

It's always such a relief to know that everything is okay! Glad to hear that you saw the heart beating.