Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's been so long, I forgot how this feels...

Peace. Like real peace and calm in your soul. It's funny, you think something that happened so long ago wouldn't really affect a person, but it's like I've been breathing stale air for so long that I've gotten used to it. I've finally got a breath of fresh air and I forgot how wonderful it can be. I know this may not be very theologically sound but indulge me a little. I heard this song this morning and I love it (I loved the catchy melody from the first time I heard it) and this morning I realized that it defines what I feel/felt or have gone through in my relationship with God (I know, I know, that's not what this song is about, but it is about a relationship and I just applied it to this one). Take a listen see if I'm crazy or if you can see how it could be a parallel? **video isn't really for kids, although not explicit**


The good thing is, I know what God says. He forgives. Hence the peace!

No comments: