Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Message to Molly

To Little Miss Molly,
I was introduced to you very randomly through this funny little thing called the internet. You don't know me and I don't know your family, but I feel like we have a common bond. You see I have a baby girl too. She is only a month older than you, but there is something special about little baby girls with big eyes. You both have that mystery of something more; you share secrets in that magically beautiful face. You are a blessing to so many and display the wonderous love and faithful promises of the Creator. Please give you brothers and sisters big smiles when they poke and squish your cheeks; get your tiny fist tangled in your mommy's hair and breath that soft sigh while resting on your daddy's chest, for these are the normal moments of your little life. All too soon you will be fighting with your siblings, getting into mommy's make-up and wrapping your daddy around your little finger; life happens too fast! So tonight I hold my baby girl a little bit tighter as I rock her to sleep, for I know that your mother is doing the same. Little Miss Molly, may your Heavenly Father bless you and your family and keep you safe while you journey a hard road.
Blessings and love from afar,

If my message has caught your interest, please visit Baby Molly's website, they can use all the prayers, kind words and support that they can get now. What this family is going through would be so hard, I can't imagine going through this with my precious little baby!

No comments: