Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Making Choices

So this new year has started off busy! Not only has it been busy but it's also come with some challenges as well. Today I've been having a bit of a hard day and so in an effort to throw off the down/stressed mood, I'm going to make a choice and be thankful for the blessings I do have!

  1. beautiful white snow, I just love how it covers the world with a blanket of 'clean'
  2. a good morning that didn't entail rushing out the door like crazies and we were still early :)
  3. great fellowship at ladies biblestudy
  4. the fun multi-colored lights still shining outside my door
  5. a baby that sleeps all night
  6. my son that did wonderful at the dentist for his fillings (no freaking out!!)
  7. pb & j sandwiches and jello for supper (jello for the boy with a frozen cheek, lol)
  8. pajama and movie nights!!
  9. good friends that are willing to watch the kids
  10. a warm house where I can turn the thermostat up because it's -30C outside!
  11. the ability to pay my bills without leaving the comfort of my couch :)
  12. silly kids :)
  13. a husband that works hard so I can stay home with the kids
  14. a mother who happens to call just when I need to talk to someone :)
  15. a God who is in control, especially when I'm not!!

I hope that I'll have some time to blog more later and add some holiday pictures :)

2 comments:

Goofball said...

I hope your challenges work out fine

Stephanie said...

Always such a great idea to make a list of your blessings and you have a fab list here:)