Tuesday, August 05, 2008

YAY for long weekends!!

We had an AMAZING long weekend.. lots of fun!! and hardly any expense too :) My family had a campout at one of their farms.. so needless to say, my son had so much fun running around outside and jumping on the trampoline and playing with all of his cousins!! It was a great experience for him! K just loved being able to walk around where ever she wanted too... yes that's right, my 10 month old is WALKING!!! She's doing great and started walking 1 day after turning 10 months - ambitious girl :)

So some news from me.. I had a get together/interview with my new clients :) wow that sounds so professional.. no I have decided to take on two more kids part time. It's going to be busy, but it will be a good way to save up - me and hubby would like to take an international vacation in spring - this way we can save up faster!! Here are some fun summer pics of our fam :)

No comments: