Sunday, August 26, 2007

37 weeks pics and more :)

A girlfriend of mine loves photography so I got her to come over and take some pregnancy pics for me (Thanks Michelle!!). It was just fun and kinda casual - we took them in my dinning room.. Here are some of the ones I like the best.


It was a lot of fun as you can tell :) So I'm not sure when people do this, but I figure now's a good time as any.. I would like some guesses about times, weights, dates, etc. as to this baby. I will let you know a little info on my son (firstborn) he was overdue by a week when I got induced, he was born naturally on Saturday, December 17/05 at 5:31pm and he weighed in at 7 lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches long. With that pregnancy I gained 37 lbs overall and so far at week 36 I have gained 24 lbs overall with this pregnancy. I have been having some braxton hicks off and on these last two weeks, but at my 36 week appointment the Dr. said that the cervix was still high and I haven't dropped yet (I didn't drop when pregnant with my son). I am due on September 13.. I am looking forward to see what you guys all think :)

8 comments:

Andrea said...

What cute pictures of you all...even the baby...er...belly is cute! hehe :) Anyways...hmmm...a guess?! I think your little GIRL will be born on September 18 at 4:33pm and will weigh 7lbs, 8oz and I think that's it! :) I probably won't be even close with my guesses...except the girl guess but that's not REALLY a guess! :)

Mrs. Stam said...

Love the picture just ADORABLE!!!!

Donna said...

Aww! I love photography. They turned out great!

I haven't been by in awhile, for some reason I don't have you on my bloglines=( I will add you...but anyway, I can't believe you are 36 weeks, I remember when you were really early in your pregnancy.

Hmmm... I am not good at guessing. I say you are a week later just like last time in the late evening and I say 7 pounds 5 oz.

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a girl as well...wait a minute, am I missing something? Andrea seems to know it's a girl. I'll have to check back a few posts.
Otherwise, I'm going to say Sept 16th at 7:00 AM, weighing 7 lbs even!
Sara

Ellen said...

Yes Sara, we found out that it is a girl :) (unless for some reason they are wrong twice, haha) yeah it seems that it was only a short while ago that I found out I was pregnant now here we are! Keep those guesses coming.. soon I will post my own guess :)

Anonymous said...

I know that I don't really know you, but I thought that guessing would still be fun. I think you'll have your girl on Sept 8th, weighing 6lbs 10oz.

Tina Kroeker

Ellen said...

Oh Tina, I sure hope you're right :) you are my favorite guess so far!

Stacey said...

Hmmm... I guess September 13th, 2:36 pm, 6 lbs 14 oz. But, then again, I don't think anyone was right that guessed on my blog! Have a great day Ellen!