Monday, October 25, 2010

*Sigh*

So I am still waiting. Things are getting a little stressful today. You would think that with a planned induction things would be easier to plan. The hardest thing this time around: finding someone to watch my two kids while I'm in the hospital. It seems to be happening that I have had lots of offers to help with the kids, and yet when I can say, 'I need someone for THIS day' all I get is, 'oh sorry, I can't do it'. I mean I understand that everyone else has a life and has things planned but it's difficult. My little rant for the day.

As to Goofball's question from my last post... you will have to wait through the silence unfortunately (my husband has no idea about blogging, haha), but really once baby is born I only stay in the hospital one day (as long as there are no complications and everyone is well). So I should be able to blog at least a one liner once I get home :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Thinking of you today and praying baby comes soon!

Stacey said...

I hope you get some good rest before the induction! And Lord Willing, you'll have that baby without having to be induced. Seriously though, I totally say try running stairs :) I didn't think I could do it, but I did, lol :)

Goofball said...

hang in there!