Monday, April 19, 2010

Unsure

Today I don't know how to feel. I am unsure.

I had another Dr. appointment today. I am so excited to say that I was able to see my little baby moving around, kicking and seemed to say 'quit bumping me' :) It was also really reassuring to know that baby has grown bigger than the gestational age indicated by my dates (I am pretty sure that I am further along than what the 'official' due date is)

I am a little nervous, worried, unsure about what else the Dr. saw (altho I'm glad to an extent that he found something). I had some pain on Saturday that made me lie down for a while, my Dr. saw that there had been some bleeding by the placenta, although he said things had settled down by the looks of it. He proceeded to put me on 'light duty' for the next few weeks - take it easy and no heavy lifting. I know it's more to be on the cautious side but it still makes me a little unsure about things, so if you are a praying person, I could definately use some of your prayers :)

3 comments:

Kalle said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers

Ellen said...

Thank you Kalle :) I really appreciate it!

Andrea said...

Praying for you too!!