Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy...

So things have been really busy around here these past few weeks! My husband has been able to work around town, so we are lucky to have him around more often! So along with that comes a much busier household! Plus I am starting my own home business, which I am excited about and also busy preparing to start.. I will to a nice big post on that once everything is put together :) Oh yeah and my computer crashed somewhere inbetween everything that has been going on - go figure! So in some baby news, I have started K on formula once a day to get her used to the bottle and also eating food too. She just LOVES rice cereal!! Like she can't get enough.. and I know that whole thing about giving a baby cereal will make them sleep longer and that is a myth, but in this case it happens to be a coincidence! K is now sleeping from 9 pm until 6:30-7:30am, YAY for me!! For some toddler news, my son is doing really good with potty training and can go for several hours without accidents or having to go. He has told me a few times already when he needs to go - so hopefully he keeps that up. Way to go TJ!! And guess who loves to say NO? yes, there is an independant two year old in my house.. makes everything interesting.. I have to get creative in trying to get him to do what I want! Hopefully it won't take me so long to update everyone on whats happening next time :) Oh yeah and thanks to Stacey, I won a doll for K from the contest that she held!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Can't wait to hear about your business! And congrats on winning!

Susanna said...

Looking forward to hearing about your new business too - I can imagine you will be busy enough then! That's awesome to hear that Kaelyn is sleeping so well - any tips/tricks/advice for me for this next one?

Michelle said...

Awe.. the little guys are growin up so fast! I miss them, and you of course!!