Friday, January 25, 2008

The answer is...

So you guys were all right.. lol, I guess it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be :) Right now the kids are enjoying time at home with daddy. He finally got some days off so we've been doing all sorts of stuff these days - it's funny how you want to make sure you spend lots of family time together when it ends up you are so busy anyways! I am excited for tonight.. we are going out, just the two of us and we are going to the movie PS I Love You (hehe.. I told him that he had no choice, it was my turn to pick a movie) and I'm having a hard time deciding if I should take kleenex or not.. my friend went to see it and she said she laughed more than she cried, but a lot of other women in the theater were just bawling :) I'm an emotional person plus after having kids things seem to affect me way more too.. oh well, I'll probably keep a few emergency ones in my pocket :) and on a random note, I so, SOOOOOO can't wait for summer already, when my boy can do this again...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey Ellen! I don't seem to have your email address, and I was going to email you about the cloth diapers! Could you email me at keithandstacey@gmail.com? Thanks!

happygeek said...

Hi!
I just followed your blog from mine, I used to live in Fox Creek and LOVED it!. The hotel thing would stink though.