Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas..

This will be my last post for a while since we are heading out for the holidays. I am so excited, my hubby is coming home tonight and then tomorrow morning (early) we are leaving to drive to my parents place. So today I hope to pack everything and clean the house a bit (so it's not so bad when we get back). Last night I was up late making some yummy cookies that I am taking along, and I still have a few gifts to wrap as well.. not much time left now. I am excited to see my son unwrapping his gifts, it should be more fun this year, mind you he'll probably unwrap one gift and then want to play with it and not finish his other gifts :) I should go up town this morning but I'm afraid to - I know it's gonna be CRAZY with shoppers.. but hubby figured I NEED to buy more discs for the camcorder - I think I'm gonna try find some in our basement so I won't have to go uptown! Well I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season, safe travels and a blessed Christmas day, remembering why we celebrate!

No comments: