Thursday, February 22, 2007

Give me Strength...

So the day before my hubby was to come home he called and said it wasn't gonna happen, someone in the company got fired and so they are moving people around so the guy that was supposed to fill in for him on his days off couldn't... so that means i won't see him for an indefinate amount of time (he has no idea when he'll get days off). There are days when i just cry with my son cuz he's upset and i'm tired and out of ideas.. so we cry together.. altho I know why he's cranky mostly, cuz he's cutting two molars and one bottom front tooth, and I know why I'm cranky mostly cuz I'm preggo/haven't seen my husband in over a week/don't know when he's comin home/got cabin fever/preggo/tired of the cold and snow/preggo.. I try to at least give myself something to look forward to each week, and i'm waiting patiently on tomorrow.. A girlfriend from high school is coming out to the city to visit her sister in law, and we are having a girls/movie/pigout on junkfood night :) at my house after my boy goes to sleep. Oh for a little sanity :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Man, I'm so thankful that Keith can come home every day after work! I just don't think I could manage without him.

To be honest, I was a little surprised that you are going to have another baby so soon. I can't imagine having two little people so close together on my own! (There's my wimpiness coming out again!)

Really though, I'll be praying for you. I'm sure it's hard for Tristian to understand why he only sees his daddy for such short times, and hard for you to see him go too. One day at a time...

Ellen said...

Do be thankful for what you have, I think we all in our own ways take things for granted sometimes.. and I know it will be difficult at times with a two year old and a new baby, but I figure that if other people can do it, so can I! Thank you for your prayers.. and it definately is one day at a time :)